Travelink, American Express Travel Advisors are passionate about the travel industry, enjoy providing extraordinary customer experiences, and are looking to join a growing team of professionals. Travelink vacation travel advisors book domestic & international tour packages, cruises, air, hotel, car and other travel-related reservations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with computerized reservation systems (Sabre, ClientBase, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for providing extraordinary customer service
- Extensive knowledge of the leisure travel business
- Ability to act as a self-starter and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work as a proactive, resourceful, cooperative and respectful team member
- Research client problems and resolve issues
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- 2+ years vacation travel agent experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Travelink American Express provides competitive salaries and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and short and long term disability.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to the below submission form.