An Overview of Your Role
With supervision and input, proactively support vacation travel advisors and marketing with administrative tasks. Learn to utilize supplier web-based tools, in-house proprietary CRMs, booking tools for research, and our mobile app platform (AXUS) for customer itineraries.
Position reports to the Director of Operations for Vacation Travel Services at Travelink, American Express Travel, but will support special projects for clients working with our travel advisors and some marketing support tasks.
- Pleasant telephone demeanor and professional presence and can-do attitude to help the team succeed is the key to the success of this position.
- Good communication with Director of Ops is critical for this position when juggling multiple projects and needing assistance with the prioritization of tasks.
- Caring spirit with the customer
- Organized to help coordinate multiple trips/projects at once
- Motivated, driven, & willing to take initiative
- Punctual / Flexible
- Tech Savvy and not afraid to jump in to figure out new solutions
- Willingness to embrace new tasks and responsibilities
- Looking to learn about all aspects of the travel industry to see where career next steps might lead
- 2+ years of experience in administration support and/or customer service.
- A college graduate is strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Confident and can thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Must be very organized and able to move from one task to another with short notice and with various interruptions.
- Passion for customer service, learning, assisting your team, and travel.
- Work directly with all levels of management over various departments on special request projects.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time to help the team.
Job Type: Full-time, In-Office (non-remote position)
Travelink American Express provides competitive salaries and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and short and long term disability.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to the below submission form.