Travelink, American Express Travel vacation advisors are passionate about the travel industry, enjoy providing extraordinary customer experiences, and are looking to join a growing team of professionals. Travelink has an immediate need for a vacation travel advisor to book domestic & international packages, cruises, tours, flights, hotels and resorts, cars and transfers, and other travel-related experiences specializing in our Gift of Travel award certificate recipients.
We have a tremendously successful Gift of Travel program which affords corporate clients with the ability to gift travel to employees, retirees, partners, and others that can only be booked with our vacation travel specialists who will take great care to plan and book the vacation utilizing any amount of award they receive plus any additional funds the recipient wishes to add.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience with computerized reservation systems (Sabre, ClientBase, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for providing extraordinary customer service
- Extensive knowledge of the leisure travel business, suppliers, destinations, and types of leisure travel with special focus on luxury travel (weddings, anniversaries, family travel, solo travel, adventure, etc.)
- Ability to act as a self-starter and demonstrate initiative while selling and closing business we bring to you
- Ability to work as a proactive, resourceful, cooperative and respectful team member
- Research client problems and resolve issues
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented without getting overwhelmed by them
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working from home office, or if located in the Nashville area, to come into our headquarters office
- 5+ years Vacation Package Travel Advisor experience specializing in cruises, FIT vacations, and selling vacation destinations. (We are not seeking corporate travel advisors or air advisors at this time.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Specialty certifications in either destinations you love or travel types you love to sell are preferred
Travelink American Express provides competitive salaries and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and short and long term disability.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to the below submission form.