Travelink, American Express Travel is looking for a qualified Marketing Manager to join our team and report to our Vice President of Marketing. The ideal candidate will lead a small team of marketers managing our internal and external marketing needs on the HubSpot marketing platform. Headquartered in Nashville, TN. Local candidates only need apply and relocation is not available for this position.
- Hubspot: Facilitate sending monthly email campaigns, manage lead generation, maintain website, produce and organize customer lists, increase automation/workflow functionality etc.
- Design: Create and design print and digital ads, brochures, flyers, etc. Strong eye for design, branding, and cohesive, cross-channel campaigns is a MUST.
- Vendor Relations: Work heavily with Travelink’s preferred supplier network to create annual marketing and advertising plans and sell them to the suppliers, then execute the approved plans and makes sure the co-op dollars are received.
- Manage Marketing Support Staff: Oversee the functions and tasks of Marketing Coordinators.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications, preferred
- Four to six years of Marketing, Advertising, Media Relations experience with a digital focus
- Hubspot Proficient (email sending, website management, social media scheduling)
- STRONG design skills. Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite design software (Illustrator, lnDesign, Photoshop)
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision and direction taking ownership of the program and running it through the approval processes
- Ability to retrieve data points from Google Analytics and utilize Microsoft PowerPoint to build presentation slides for executive summary of analytics reports
- Ability to positively represent company at supplier and partner social events, functions, or on select business trips
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company’s core values
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Ability to identify opportunities and drive client interest
- Strong problem solving/decision making/organizational skills
- Effective presentation (oral and written) skills
- Organized and efficient, with excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and problem solving mentality
- Exceptional technology and computer skills
- Desire to work in a leisure travel service setting with a wide range of individuals with diverse needs
- Medical & Dental Coverage Available
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Opportunities
- Verizon Mobile Discount
- TPAC Corporate Partnership provides 10-20% off the ticket price for most shows
- Fully functional workout facility within the corporate office buildings (locker rooms, showers, treadmills, ellipticals, free weights, TVs, etc.)