Gift of Travel
A Turn-Key Solution for your Motivation and Incentive Challenges
Purchasing a Gift of Travel is as simple as buying a traditional gift card, but when you give a Gift of Travel it means so much more as it creates expectations, builds memories and reinforces that positive employee behavior which is so important to your company's success.
A Customized and Flexible Approach
- Each personalized Gift of Travel is beautifully packaged in an exquisite vellum envelope and sealed with the American Express silver medallion.
- The Certificate is personalized with the Recipient's name from a minimum award of $500 up to any amount you wish!
- The Certificate may be customized with your corporate or company program logo.
- In addition, we enclose a stunning full-color brochure featuring sample destinations so winners can begin to dream about the many destinations world-wide to which they can travel.
Consider These Facts
- Nearly a third of American companies use incentive programs to increase sales or reward performance. Properly structured, these programs are self- liquidating because they generate returns greater than the cost of the reward.
- Research shows that as opposed to cash awards, which are quickly spent and forgotten, or merchandise which may not be to every individual's taste, travel creates expectations and builds memories that last a lifetime. A recent study by the Incentive Federation revealed that most respondents were convinced that travel awards were remembered much longer than cash or merchandise awards.
- By selecting Travelink, American Express Travel to administer your incentive program, you are working with a name you can trust and are gaining access to the global resources of the world's largest travel company with the personalized attention of a local travel agency. With access to our low airfare programs, corporate rate hotel programs and our buying power with tour and cruise companies, you can be certain to get the highest return for your travel rewards dollars.
- The Gift of Travel provides flexibility for the recipient to use the award when they want and for the type of travel they want. They can even apply the credit to a dream vacation valued in excess of the award. Research shows that the perceived value of a Gift of Travel is deemed higher by the recipient than the actual dollar value of the Award.
For more information or to purchase a Gift of Travel contact please contact us at: 888-261-5521
If you have received a Gift of Travel and would like to start planning your next vacation with your Personal Travel Advisors, please call:
Employee Vacation Programs Clients - 866-765-7456
Travelink, American Express Travel Clients - 844-324-3719