Planning, coordination, operation, billing. Travelink, American Express Travel has the resources to handle your meeting whether it’s across town or across the globe. More than 500 corporate clients depend on Travelink corporate meeting services and many have been with us more than 10 years.
Meetings, conventions, and corporate conferences carry a high risk-to-reward ratio. Properly planned, on-budget, and well executed, a special event can dazzle customers and inspire employees, stockholders, or suppliers.
Think Outside the Typical Meeting Room
Have you ever thought of having your next meeting, incentive program, or group event on a cruise ship? If not, there are some key benefits you should be aware of before planning your next event.
In this market place it is hard to stand out. Only 24% of the U.S. adult population has been on a cruise. Therefore, having your event on one will be an exciting and new travel experience that motivates participants to sign-up. Other key benefits of choosing a cruise for your event:
- Better Budget Control. A ship is a controlled environment which means all of your meals, meeting space, use of audio-visual equipment, recreational activities and evening entertainment are all included and contained meaning less out-of-pocket expense.
- Better Value Proposition. All cruise ships already have theatersand lounges that have state-of-the-art sound,light, and décor which will save you a significant amount of money while still ensuring your presentation is top-notch.
- Encourages Bonding. Since a ship is a self-contained environment, it encourages more relationship building and has less outside distractions so your attendees can focus on the program.
- Multi-generational Appeal. If children are typically invited to your event, they are sure to love a cruise since most have their own activities and lounges right on the ship, making planning a piece of cake.
- Great Service. Staff-to-guest ratio on most cruises are three times that of most resorts making your attendees’ experience must more personable.
International Events are Easy. Since you purchase cruises in U.S. dollars no matter where you set sail, you don’t need to worry about the financial risk of currency fluctuations.
Contact our advisors today for a quote and to learn more about group cruising!