Client Services Coordinator
Elizabeth is a recent graduate of Purdue University majoring in Hospitality and Tourism Management with a minor in International Studies. Having a degree from a top university with a ranking travel program and her incredible enthusiasm for delivering unique experiences for our luxury travelers, we believe Elizabeth is truly an asset to Travelink's future and continued success.
In the past, Elizabeth has traveled abroad and worked for many leading global companies including Walt Disney Company, Starbucks, Shangri-La Luxury Hotels, and a Luxury Dude Ranch in Colorado. Elizabeth's interests include experiential travel, adventure travel, gastronomy, painting and ceramics, fly-fishing, hiking, multisport activities, exercising, and spending time with friends and family.
Currently, Elizabeth has earned her certification as a Luxury Travel Specialist and is well on her way to becoming a Certified Travel Agent (CTA). Being passionate about Adventure Travel, she is currently working towards obtaining a specialization in this field and plans to travel to many new destinations with a focus on adventure! A combination of relevant travel education, diverse work background, and her outgoing personality will aid Elizabeth as she works to become a successful Luxury Travel Advisor for Privileged Journeys at Travelink, American Express Travel.
Some of her favorite travel experiences include:
- Exploring the haunting catacombs beneath the city of Paris
- Painting from a hill in Arles where Vincent Van Gogh did many of his landscape studies
- Diving into the crystal clear waters off the side of a chartered yacht in Marseille
- Hiking the 7,200 steps to the peak of the sacred mountain Tai Shan in the Shandong province of China, then taking pictures from the summit above the cloudline
- Bargaining with street vendors using Mandarin language in the huge underground market in Shanghai
- Climbing the steep and winding steps of the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China
- Catching her first rainbow trout on a fly-rod in beautiful 11 Mile-Canyon in Colorado
- Camping on and summiting the famous “14-er” mountain, Pike’s Peak in Colorado, and running all the way down the descent trail
- Hauling in massive salmon, during the yearly salmon run, out of the Buskin River on Kodiak Island, Alaska
- Slipping and sliding on her bum down iced-over trails at the Grand Canyon, with her mother nonetheless
- Luxury Travel Specialist